About Me

My photo
Misanthropic...i think i'm terrible at keeping up, so i apologise for huge long gaps. I hope it's more interesting than I am :P this BLogs pretty general i'll just pic a subject and go with it, or throw my thoughts at you... ooh i'm 16, i love london, my hometown x)

Saturday 14 May 2011

heyyy

Now i've actually worked out how to kind of use this (ronan's right, it isn't diffcult) i think i'll give it another go-sie :)

So this is just a general hi-there and hello because I haven't got anything more interesting to say really, so i'll leave you with my to-do list for the next couple of weeks:
1) Get some revision done/try not to fail your GCSE's
2) Do more  rollerblading before Malaga
c) Get a crop top from ebay
5) Sell at least one item succesfully on ebay
6) Squeeze somemore money from your unfortunate and unsuspecting parents
4) Don't forget to get your glasses next thursday
vii) Learn to list properly :s

thats all, tatafornow!
:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment